We are pleased to announce that a new beta Imunify360 version 3.0.2 is now available.
- DEF-3964: fixed an issue with failed to lock file /var/lib/csf/csf.lock ;
- DEF-4440: fixed CSF unexpected retcode;
- DEF-4502: fixed an issue with synclist response processing collision;
- DEF-4508: fixed errors occurred when ipv6 is not supported on server;
- DEF-4525: fixed an issue when config is loaded to memory before validation;
- DEF-4534: fixed local ipv6 addresses whitelisting bug;
- DEF-4575: fixed config migration fail;
- DEF-4576: fixed an issue when one cannot disable LFD rule in UI;
- DEF-4577: fixed a bug with config update from UI;
- DEF-4583: synclist blacklisted IPs are not shown in ipset graylist now;
- DEF-4596: fixed a CookieError: Illegal key;
- DEF-4601: removed excessive @lru_cache for “fast” cli call method;
- DEF-4606: fixed BlockingIOError: [Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable;
- DEF-4255: removed imunify360-malware-signature;
- DEF-4489: Nginx CAPTCHA is now default for new installations;
- DEF-4505: whitelists are now manageable in CSF mode;
- DEF-4523: whitelists are now manageable in CSF mode – UI;
- DEF-4609: updated ‘Failed to modsec_make_config_active…’ warning with INFO about successful 2nd try.
To install a new beta Imunify360 version 3.0.2 please follow the instructions in the documentation.
Upgrade is available since Imunify360 version 2.0-19 and later.
To upgrade Imunify360 run the command:
yum update imunify360-firewall --enablerepo=imunify360-testing
More information on Imunify360 can be found here.
Should you encounter any problems with the product or have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact our support team at cloudlinux.zendesk.com: Imunify360 department. We’d be more than happy to help you.